Individuals and self assessment taxpayers can fall into the following categories:
- PAYE higher rate taxpayers.
- Self employed.
- Company directors.
- Partner in a partnership.
- Sole traders.
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Contractors.
- Recipients of large capital gains.
- Recipients of large amounts of savings, or investment income.
How we can help you
Add Value Accountants can help you in the following ways:
- Register you with HMRC as appropriate.
- Good tax advice to reduce your tax bill.
- Complete your self assessment tax return.
- Calculate your tax liability and NI contributions.
- File your tax return online.
- Discuss with you the amount of tax and NI to be paid and when it is due