Individuals and self assessment taxpayers

Individuals and self assessment taxpayers can fall into the following categories:

  • PAYE higher rate taxpayers.
  • Self employed.
  • Company directors.
  • Partner in a partnership.
  • Landlord.
  • Sole traders.
  • Contractors.
  • Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Contractors.
  • Recipients of large capital gains.
  • Recipients of large amounts of savings, or investment income.

How we can help you

Add Value Accountants can help you in the following ways:

  • Register you with HMRC as appropriate.
  • Good tax advice to reduce your tax bill.
  • Complete your self assessment tax return.
  • Calculate your tax liability and NI contributions.
  • File your tax return online.
  • Discuss with you the amount of tax and NI to be paid and when it is due