Charities and not-for-profit organisations are very diverse in nature and have specialised needs and requirements. We are fully up to date with all the issues and complexities regarding the accounting and taxation of charities, clubs, associations and other not-for-profit organisations.
There are many considerations when setting up an organisation of this sort and we can explain the implications of each structure and how it affects you.
How we can help you
Add Value Accountants can help you in the following ways:
- Discuss your choices with you and advise accordingly.
- Register you with Companies House and HMRC as appropriate.
- Accurate and timely book keeping.
- Full payroll service including annual submission.
- VAT computation and online submission.
- Preparation of year end accounts.
- Online submission of accounts and corporation tax computation.
- Online submission of annual return to Companies House.
- Quarterly or monthly management accounts if desired.
- Good tax advice to reduce your tax bill.
- Complete your self assessment tax return.
- Calculate your tax liability and NI contributions.
- File your tax return online.
- Discuss with you the amount of tax and NI to be paid and when it is due.
- Loan finance for expansion.
- Debt recovery.
- Cash flow optimisation and cash flow projections.